[Mapbender-users] Poll: Mailing List Reliability

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Fri May 11 12:34:05 EDT 2007

Hello,
I try to keep track of requests that do not get any answer but have been busy elsewhere lately.  This request is to find out whether our mail support is good. Please answer to this email if you have unanswered questions or feel like people have ignored your questions.

I have seen a fair bunch of unanswered mails so I think it might help if we can appoint someone to collect those and address them. Maybe we can take turns so that it does not get too big a job. Even an answer "please add it to Trac" is better than nothing.

Best regards,
Arnulf.