[Mapbender-users] Problem emit WMS service of the LDS NRW

Ralf Eckert ralf.eckert at stadt-gummersbach.de
Fri Sep 7 02:35:57 EDT 2007

Hello list,

with the attempt WMS of services of the LDS
http://www.geoserver.nrw.de/home/gbdatenLDS.html
to load into the MapBender.

for example:
http://www.gis2.nrw.de/wmsconnector/wms/luftbild?REQUEST=GetCapabilities&VERSION=1.1.0&SERVICE=WMS

After a longer running time I receive the following error messages:

file:
http://www.gis2.nrw.de/wmsconnector/wms/luftbild?REQUEST=GetCapabilities&VERSION=1.1.0&SERVICE=WMS
Warning:
file_get_contents
(http://www.gis2.nrw.de/wmsconnector/wms/luftbild?REQUEST=GetCapabilities&VERSION=1.1.0&SERVICE=WMS):
failed tons of open stream: Connection timed out in
/nas1/htdocs/mapbender223intra/http/classes/class_connector.php on LINE 49
Unable ton of open document:
http://www.gis2.nrw.de/wmsconnector/wms/luftbild?REQUEST=GetCapabilities&VERSION=1.1.0&SERVICE=WMS

The attention is probably the Connection timed out!

With me those are to be gotten warning activated around more information.
The MapBender runs in the Intranet of the city Gummersbach and is to
represent the maps for the internal official use with further
specialized's applications.

Do other problems similar of you have? If not, where my error lies, how I
eliminate it?

MfG
i.A. Ralf Eckert
Stadt Gummersbach