Antw: [Mapbender-users] MB 2.5: capabilities-upload does notwork

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Thu Apr 24 08:52:38 EDT 2008

Hi Tilo,

it seems, the LV-BW server is a little bit exhausted? I just tried the
requests via wget and the http request gets repeatedly "connection
reset by peer" ... Don't know why though, but wget tries to reconnect
and succeeds after several tries, mapbender won't do that i assume.
The https request doesn't suffer from this.

wget output:
# wget http://www.lv-bw.de/dv/capabilities-esri-testuser.xml -O /tmp/lvhttp.xml
--15:17:41--  http://www.lv-bw.de/dv/capabilities-esri-testuser.xml
           => `/tmp/lvhttp.xml'
Resolving www.lv-bw.de... 193.197.148.76
Connecting to www.lv-bw.de|193.197.148.76|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... Read error (Connection reset
by peer) in headers.
Retrying.

--15:17:42--  http://www.lv-bw.de/dv/capabilities-esri-testuser.xml
  (try: 2) => `/tmp/lvhttp.xml'
Connecting to www.lv-bw.de|193.197.148.76|:80... connected.
Length: 5,426 (5.3K) [text/xml]

100%[===============================================================>]
5,426         --.--K/s

15:17:42 (56.64 KB/s) - `/tmp/lvhttp.xml' saved [5426/5426]

Cheers, Michael

Michael Schulz
mschulz at webgis.de

in medias res