[Mapbender-users] Projection_Brandenburg_DB_MB_spatial_ref_sys

Buchholz, Robert Robert.Buchholz at LUA.Brandenburg.de
Fri Apr 25 04:02:16 EDT 2008

Hey List,

All my data are misdisplayed 3000000m east (Brandenburg-Germany). I have a "correction" projection file (sql-statement). This statement wants to insert into "spatial_ref_sys". But the postgis db "mapbender" (2.5 rc2) does not contain a table "spatial_ref_sys".
What can I do to present my data "correct"?
-Put the correction projection to the db of the data (contain table "spatial_ref_sys")?
-Change datamodel (add table "spatial_ref_sys" to db "mapbender)?
-Others?

Thanks for help,
Robert

Robert Buchholz
Referat GIS-Zentrale
Landesumweltamt Brandenburg
Postanschrift: 14476 Potsdam
Mail: Robert.Buchholz at LUA.Brandenburg.de
Internet: http://www.brandenburg.de/lua
Kein Zugang für elektronisch signierte sowie für verschlüsselte elektronische Daten.