AW: [Mapbender-users] Mapbender creates maps with epsg 4326 only

Buchholz, Robert Robert.Buchholz at LUA.Brandenburg.de
Fri May 30 02:33:45 EDT 2008

>Hi Robert,
>
>> I do have the same problem as Tilo.
>> Does someone find a solution to offer more than one projection
>> (4326) from GeoServer to Mapbender?
>
>use MB 2.4.2 or newer. You should then get a select field in the
gui-wms settings. But I had a lot of trouble with the geoserver
cap-docs, so I always
>rework them in a text-editor and e.g. kick out the 4000+ projections I
don't need :->

>Cheers,
>
>Tilo

Hey Tilo,

Thanks for reply!
I think you mean :
-downloading the capabilities document from the GeoServer
-modify it according the EPSG code
-save this doc somewhere to htdocs
- and then load it to Mapbender.
I tried this by "WMS-Update Capabilities", but Mapbender never uploaded
it!

I use: MB 2.4.3 (maybe .4 or .5) so there is this select field (->select
the admin2de->WMS GUI Einstellungen->Select GUI,Service->
then there is an active link to the capabilities doc, the select box for
EPSG:->15 times EPSG:4326???????????
Service is offered by Geoserver 1.5.4.

Pls can you give some guidiance, support,
Robert