AW: AW: AW: [Mapbender-users] MB 2.5: Error in saveWMC / loadWMC

Schönhammer, Herbert Schoenhammer.Herbert at Regensburg.de
Tue Nov 4 07:58:36 EST 2008

Hello,

sorry for the second reply:

The description of the libxml-package version 2.6.23 installed on "my" server sais:

The XML C library was initially developed for the GNOME project. It is now used by many programs to load and save extensible data structures or manipulate any kind of XML files.
This library implements a number of existing standards related to markup languages, including the XML standard, namespaces in XML, XML Base, RFC 2396, XPath, XPointer, HTML4, XInclude, SGML catalogs, and XML catalogs. In most cases, libxml tries to implement the specification in a rather strict way. To some extent, it provides support for the following specifications, but does not claim to implement them: DOM, FTP client, HTTP client, and SAX.
The library also supports RelaxNG. Support for W3C XML Schemas is in progress.

Greetings
Herbert Schoenhammer