AW: [Mapbender-users] bug fix / GUIDE HOW TO APPLY BUG FIXES

Burghardt.Scholle at stadt.wolfsburg.de Burghardt.Scholle at stadt.wolfsburg.de
Tue Nov 11 01:59:31 EST 2008

Hi,

I can confirm that the german umlauts appears correct after replace the file "class_wmc.php". Unfortunately this apply only for a mapbender-installation with characterset utf8! If I've choosed the characterset iso-8859-1 in my mapbender.conf, the german umlauts still doesn't appear correct.

Greetings
Burghardt Scholle