[Mapbender-users] AW: MB 2.5: Error using mod_log in combination with mod_resize_mapsize

Schönhammer, Herbert Schoenhammer.Herbert at Regensburg.de
Thu Nov 13 11:06:31 EST 2008

I forgot:

Of course, the wms requests are done only once by mapbender, but logged twice.

Not using resize_mapsize, the requests are logged once !

grretings
Herbert Schoenhammer