[Mapbender-users] Re:Re: problems in loading a mapserver-WMS to mapbender

Albrecht Weiser AWeiser at gmx.de
Wed Feb 18 02:56:19 EST 2009

Hi Astrid,
that simple life can be :o) You're right - in my request i already used slashes, but in the mapfile i had backslashes for the reference to the mapfile.Many thanks.
Bye
Albrecht

--
Jetzt 1 Monat kostenlos! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a