[Mapbender-users] Installing Mapbender from SVN-trunk, some general questions

Marc Jansen jansen at terrestris.de
Wed Jan 20 08:31:35 EST 2010

Hi Christoph,

thanks for your responses, I'll try to ignore the notices/errors in the
GUIs right now, as it's not a stable release I got.

As for the tools folder: I did a full checkout of the SVN. I *have* the
folder tools in my repository checkout, but I did  not copy / export
that particular folder to the  publishing directory of my  Apache. Why
didn't I do that, you ma ask yourself... well as I said: That folder is
not listed in  'Install.txt' so I  thought that it was optional for an
installation. It seems to me though, that it isn't optional but needed
when installing via install.sh or when  I18n is needed.

It is an absolute minimal change/problem.

Regards,
marc