[Mapbender-users] Re: Mapbender 2.7.1 and GeoServer 2.0.3 - Connection Problem

sebweller sebweller at web.de
Mon Apr 25 05:43:59 EDT 2011

Hi Michele,
I`ve loaded some polygon shapes into the GeoServer and gave them the
"polygon" style... it's not looking awsome, but it works with open layers.
Is it that what you meant?

So, my configuration steps have been the following:

1. I've installed Apache-PHP-PostreSQL and PostGIS extension
2. I've installed Mapbender on my working apache-php-postgresSQL(PostGIS)
3. checked Mapbender Setup and Imagick was missing
4. installed ImageMagick-6.6.9-6-Q16-windows-dll.exe and copied the .dll i
found on a website (i will have a look which website it was), renamed it and
inserted it into the php/ext directory, added the dll to php.ini->
everything is green in Mapbender now
5. Installed Geoserver on a VM
6. Configured Mapbender to connect via curl (because i couldn't get the
7. tried the sample maps of geoserver in mapbender -> works fine
8. loaded own .shp Files into geoserver
9. tried to show them in mapbender -> it doesn't work

So i think it has to be a geoserver based error, which results due to my
configuration talent;)

Best regards

View this message in context: http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/Mapbender-2-7-1-and-GeoServer-2-0-3-Connection-Problem-tp6293465p6302435.html
Sent from the mapbender-users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

More information about the Mapbender_users mailing list