[Mapbender-users] RE: No maps shown when GUI is opened from outside Intranet

Albert Polze A.Polze at mailbox.tu-berlin.de
Thu Sep 15 08:55:46 EDT 2011

Hello Frank,

thanks for the input.

1. wms:getmap and wms_getfeatureinfo show the same adress
(http://xxx.xxx.xx.xx:8080/geoserver/wms?SERVICE=WMS&)

2. In the Intranet  I used the button "metadata", mapbender Metadata webpage
shows up and i opened the link from request mapframe table and the map shows
up i think this is what you meant. Since I cannot open my appliction via
proxywebsites to get a different IP I need to do this at home

Albert