[Mapbender-users] MB 2.7.x: Can't save wms application settings

Armin Retterath armin.retterath at lvermgeo.rlp.de
Mon Feb 29 07:02:52 PST 2016

yes - you have to make this changes too. you may also define following
for your owsproxy (maybe the server will became a name somewhen ;-) ) -
and if you have no certificate please exchange https with http in the
HTTP_AUTH_PROXY definition

define("OWSPROXY", "http://".$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']
."/owsproxy");