[Mapbender-users] Setting snapping distance of search results

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Mon Feb 20 00:25:37 PST 2017

Hello Max,

you have to increase the tolerance for the FeatureInfo of your WMS.

For MapServer you can do it with the TOLERANCE Parameter. Derfault is 3
pixel.

http://mapserver.org/mapfile/layer.html

TOLERANCE 10
TOLERANCEUNITS pixels (pixels is default)

For other WMS you have to check their documentation.

Astrid

Am 2017-02-20 08:55, schrieb Max Gruhlke:
> Hi there,
>
> I experienced the following behavior using the identify tool in
> Mapbender 3.0.5.3.
>
> 1.       I found an object, using a search router and zoomed to the
> desired feature.
>
> 2.       I activated the identify tool and clicked right at the
> highlighted position. The feature Info returned no result.
>
> 3.       A click right at the symbol itself returns a result.
>
> Creating the style-definition of those pins, I had to set a
> displacement in order to place the tip of the pin right on the
> coordinates of the feature.
>
> Is there a way to increase the snapping distance of the identify tool?
>

> Thanks for your help.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Max Gruhlke

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant

FOSS Academy Winterschule 2017
20.-24.03.2017 in Bonn
Alles Wichtige zur Erstellung einer GDI in nur 5 Tagen!

  Astrid Emde
  WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG

  Fon: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 22
  Fax: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 11