[Mapbender-users] Mapbender3, GetFeatureInfo-Window, Problem with Internet-Exporer 11

Uwe Seher uwe.seher at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 01:31:24 PST 2017

Hello group!

One of our users has a problem with the info-window on IE 11. It shows only
the string [object XMLDocument]. the service behind is a geoserver, it
works perfect on firefox and chrome. The Mapbender-Version is 3.0.5.3, the
logfile does not show any relating entry. I checked the versions of ie and
the problem seems to be limited on the version:

Version: 11.0.9600.18537
Updateversion: 11.0.38 (KB3203621)

The older version 11.0.9600.18097/11.0.25 (KB3100773) seem to work
without problems.The IE is in default configuration. Strangely, on
some installations with the newer version it works too.
I had this error-mesage some other times, when there has been an error
in the templates for the GetFeatureInfo-Request. I think this is a
problem with the local browser with the processing of the answer to
the request, but i have no idea where to look, so if someone has an
idea whats the issue here, it would be great to share it.

Thank you

Uwe Seher