[Mapbender-users] Mapbender3, GetFeatureInfo-Window, Problem with Internet-Exporer 11

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Mon Feb 20 01:46:59 PST 2017

Hello,

Am 2017-02-20 10:31, schrieb Uwe Seher:
> Hello group!
>
> One of our users has a problem with the info-window on IE 11. It shows
> only the string [object XMLDocument]. the service behind is a
> geoserver, it works perfect on firefox and chrome.

After loading a service to an application you have to make sure, that
infoformat is set to text/html. I your case it is set to
application/vnd.ogc.gml as the GeoServer getCapabilities-XML does not
provide text/html as first infoformat in the xml.

http://doc.mapbender3.org/en/book/quickstart.html#configure-your-wms

> The
> Mapbender-Version is 3.0.5.3, the logfile does not show any relating
> entry. I checked the versions of ie and the problem seems to be
> limited on the version:
>
> Version: 11.0.9600.18537
> Updateversion: 11.0.38 (KB3203621)
>
> The older version 11.0.9600.18097/11.0.25 (KB3100773) seem to work
> without problems.The IE is in default configuration. Strangely, on
> some installations with the newer version it works too.
> I had this error-mesage some other times, when there has been an error
> in the templates for the GetFeatureInfo-Request. I think this is a
> problem with the local browser with the processing of the answer to
> the request, but i have no idea where to look, so if someone has an
> idea whats the issue here, it would be great to share it.
>
> Thank you
>
> Uwe Seher

Best regards

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant

FOSS Academy Winterschule 2017
20.-24.03.2017 in Bonn
Alles Wichtige zur Erstellung einer GDI in nur 5 Tagen!

  Astrid Emde
  WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG

  Fon: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 22
  Fax: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 11