[Mapbender-users] Mapbender3, GetFeatureInfo-Window, Problem with Internet-Exporer 11

Uwe Seher uwe.seher at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 02:45:50 PST 2017

Hello!

the info format is set to text/html and we had no problems with IE until
now. Firefox and Chrome work also as it should be.

These are the formats as they are provided by GetCapabilities in the
GetFeatureInfo-section:

<GetFeatureInfo>
  <Format>text/plain</Format>
  <Format>application/vnd.ogc.gml</Format>
  <Format>text/xml</Format>
  <Format>application/vnd.ogc.gml/3.1.1</Format>
  <Format>text/xml; subtype=gml/3.1.1</Format>
  <Format>text/html</Format>
  <Format>application/json</Format>
  <DCPType>
  </DCPType>
</GetFeatureInfo>

It is a strange problem, and it took me at least some time to reproduce it.
Today i thought, the issue is the different version, because i could
reproduce the error with it. But later we found a new version browser that
works correct. So i think this may be a problem in the browser settings or
security level. Or is it possible, that IE ignores the into format settings
in some cases? I have no idea.

Best regards

Uwe