[Mapbender-users] Mapbender3: Searchrouter/additional database connection

Uwe Seher uwe.seher at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 07:15:43 PST 2017

Hello!

Cleaning the cache made the trick, nor the result is shown. Thank you. But
now the next problem:
I interpret the documentation of the search router eleet, that the results
are shown and you can click on it, then the map zooms to the element and
shows the found geometry/element in the configurated colors.
If i click now on my found result it zooms sometimes to an more or less
erratic place (or does nothing) and no selected elements are shown.
Clearing the cache after changing something didn't help here.
The configuration is the same as above. I just post the results area:

results:
    count: true
    headers:
        objectid: ID
        name: Name
    callback:
        event: click
            buffer: 1000
            minScale: null
            maxScale: null
    styleMap:
        default:
            strokeColor: '#00ff00'
            strokeOpacity: 1
            fillOpacity: 1
        select:
            strokeColor: '#ff0000'
            fillColor: '#ff0000'
            fillOpacity: 0.8

Any hint on the config or if i make some errors here would be great.

Thank you

Uwe