[Mapbender-users] Get Raster Info and more

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Wed Mar 8 09:33:56 PST 2017

Hello,

Am 2017-03-07 02:05, schrieb Simone Micozzi:
> Hi to all.
>
> I set up a webgis application based on PostGIS, GeoServer and
> MapBender.
>
> The connections between the three components work fine:
> the layers are regularly displayed by MapBender and when you click on
> a feature inside the map (after having selected the FeatureInfo
> button) a dialog box shows up displaying the related data.
>
> Now, what I would like to do is to have the same result clicking on a
> raster file, except that the info displayed would be of another kind,
> maybe a legend and/or some related metadata.
> Is it possible? And, if it is, could anyone point me where to find
> some example or some guide about it?
>
> Another thing I need to learn is how to style the Welcome Page and
> also the FeatureInfo dialog box.

Style the featureInfo Box
--------------------------
Have a look at how to make your own template.
http://doc.mapbender3.org/en/book/templates.html
Note that the result comes from a WMS. SO maybe you have to style
Geoserver result too.

Style the welcome page:
You can overwrite the manager.html.twig file.

It works like this in Symfony.

1. Create the file structure to where the file is located f.e

/app/Resources/FOMManagerBundle/views/

2. Copy the file from the origin location to this location

  cp fom/src/FOM/ManagerBundle/Resources/views/manager.html.twig
app/Resources/FOMManagerBundle/views/

3. now you can add a new css to you twig

   <link rel="stylesheet" href="{{
asset('bundles/workshopdemo/manager.css') }}"/>

4. Overwrite Information from the original style or change the twig
structure

You find a sample manager.css in the workshop bundle.

https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender-workshop/tree/master/src/Workshop/DemoBundle/Resources/public

Please note. This works for Mapbender 3.0.5.3.

Astrid

> Thank you in advance for every possible help,
>
> Simone Micozzi

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant

FOSS Academy Winterschule 2017
20.-24.03.2017 in Bonn
Alles Wichtige zur Erstellung einer GDI in nur 5 Tagen!

  Astrid Emde
  WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG

  Fon: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 22
  Fax: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 11