[Mapbender-users] Get Raster Info and more

Simone Micozzi micozzi.simone749 at tiscali.it
Thu Mar 9 01:21:01 PST 2017

Ciao, Astrid,

and thank you for your reply.

I noticed that you didn't mention the first point in my email.
Maybe because it is a silly question?
GetFeatureInfo from a raster layer...

I really need in my application to get some info about the raster
layers,
in particular a legend with the color scale and some associated metadata
(these raster files are the results of various processing chains
performed on satellite data).
Is it possible to use the metedata icon in the LayerTree panel to link
to an external source
(a HTML or XML document, or a DB table maybe)?
And if so, could you give me some advice about that?
Forgive my insistence, but this is really important to me.

Thank you anyway,
Simone