[Mapbender-users] Problem with the digitizer after update to (with workaround)

Uwe Seher uwe.seher at gmail.com
Fri May 12 03:02:58 PDT 2017


This morning i made the upgrade to 3.0.6 and it worked mostly fine. The
only problem that occured was the digitizer. After the update it created
the error-message below in the log:

[2017-05-12 09:35:03] request.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception
Assetic\Exception\FilterException: "An error occurred while running:
'--load-path' '/' '--load-p
'--load-path' '/srv/www
/htdocs/mapbender3-starter-' '-s'  Error Output: stdin:5:
file to import not found or unreadable:
../vendor/viscreation/vis-ui.js/src/styles/modal Current dir:    Input:
@import "libs/variables"; @import "libs/mixins";
...lots of more stuff...

After checking the path of the missing files i found the directory empty
(only readme and licence). I copied the content from the old installation
into the new one and it worked as before.
I just wanted to ask, if this dir ../vendor/viscreation/vis-ui.js is
intentionally left empty or if there should be some content. I unpacked the
zip from your repository in a fresh directory, so i think the dir is empty
by default. If you update fro an older version this should be no matter,
but a fresh install may run into problems.

Thank you for your great work!

Uwe Seher
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapbender_users/attachments/20170512/e6cb09e1/attachment.html>

More information about the Mapbender_users mailing list