[Mapbender-users] Problem with the digitizer after update to 3.0.6.0 (with workaround)

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Tue May 16 00:53:54 PDT 2017

Hello Uwe,

thanks for the feedback.

Someting went wrong when we packaged Mapbedner3 at 5.5.2017 - some files
were missing in the package. So we had to make a new package at 10.5.
with all the files included.

See mail from Axel Schaefer:
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapbender_users/2017-May/005195.html

Your feedback is very welcome. Let us know when you notice something is
working wrong in the new version.

Have fun with Mapbedner3

Astrid Emde

Am 2017-05-12 12:02, schrieb Uwe Seher:
> Hello!
>
> This morning i made the upgrade to 3.0.6 and it worked mostly fine.
> The only problem that occured was the digitizer. After the update it
> created the error-message below in the log:
>
> [2017-05-12 09:35:03] request.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception
> Assetic\Exception\FilterException: "An error occurred while running:
> '/srv/www/htdocs/mapbender3-starter-3.0.6.0/vendor/eslider/sasscb/dist/sassc'
> '--load-path' '/' '--load-p
> ath'
> '/srv/www/htdocs/mapbender3-starter-3.0.6.0/app/../mapbender/src/Mapbender/CoreBundle/Resources/public/sass'
> '--load-path'
> '/srv/www/htdocs/mapbender3-starter-3.0.6.0/app/../vendor/igosuki/compass-mixins/lib'
> '--load-path' '/srv/www
> /htdocs/mapbender3-starter-3.0.6.0/app/../web' '-s'  Error Output:
> stdin:5: file to import not found or unreadable:
> ../vendor/viscreation/vis-ui.js/src/styles/modal Current dir:
> Input: @import "libs/variables"; @import "libs/mixins";
> ...lots of more stuff...
>
> After checking the path of the missing files i found the directory
> empty (only readme and licence). I copied the content from the old
> installation into the new one and it worked as before.
> I just wanted to ask, if this dir ../vendor/viscreation/vis-ui.js is
> intentionally left empty or if there should be some content. I
> unpacked the zip from your repository in a fresh directory, so i think
> the dir is empty by default. If you update fro an older version this
> should be no matter, but a fresh install may run into problems.
>
> Thank you for your great work!
>
> Uwe Seher

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant