[Mapbender-users] query boolean field in search router

Charlotte Toma charlotte.toma at wheregroup.com
Thu Oct 19 00:46:47 PDT 2017

Hello Henning,

is your problem still there?
Did you get an error message about the configuration? If you open the
SeachRouter with your configuration in the app_dev.php mode, then a
relatively detailed message should appear in the frontend, that tells
you why he can't display the selectbox correctly.
Perhaps you look at the log-file (app/logs/) or open the developer tools
in the browser.

If the error message doesn't help you, then you can send the related
error in theis list and we try to help you.

Charlotte Toma
GIS-Consultant

Where2B Konferenz 2017
14. Dezember 2017 in Bonn