[Mapbender-users] Mapbender don´t show map

Jörg Thomsen (WhereGroup) joerg.thomsen at wheregroup.com
Wed Sep 20 01:57:01 PDT 2017

Hello Teresa,

I would do the first Mapbender-steps with a provided template, when you
know what you are doing you can switch to your own template.

Are the WMSs only added as a source? You also have to add them to a
layerset within your application and add the Layerset to the map-element
of your app.

Regards, Jörg

Am 20.09.2017 um 10:44 schrieb Teresa Graßl:
> Hello,
>
> I´m new in mapbender3 and can not show a map or any other elements in a
> new application. I read through the mapbender documenation and tutorial,
> but nothing worked.
>
> I´m working on a Windows Server 2012 2R with WAPP (php, Apache,
> PostgreSQL/PostGIS,..), Mapserver from MS4W and mapbender3.
>
> My aim is to built a simple application with a map and points. My main
> map should be the terrestris OSM (http://ows.terrestris.de/osm/service?)
> and my points are saved as geodatabase in PostGIS. I can request my
> point geometries as GetCapabilities and GetMap-Request. So MapServer is
> working. Mapbender is working too, but if I include my database as WMS
> or the terrestris WMS (as element main map), then they can not be loaded
> (I can only see a white "map"-window). Unfortunetly no error massage is
> shown. My points are saved as epsg:4326. The same I´m using in my
> application. Both WMSs are defined and added in the sources. As Template
> I used the pre-configurated Full Screen Template.
>
> My problem is, that I´m not in programming or using php commands. I´ve
> also tried to create a new template
> (https://doc.mapbender3.org/de/book/templates.html) and follwed the
> tutorial, but unfortunetly the tutorial uses linux-commands and for me
> it didn´t worked.
>
> Has anyone configurated mapbender3 on a windows server and created a new
> application yet?
>
> I´m very grateful about any advice or help!
>
> Cheers
> Teresa

Viele Grüße,
Jörg Thomsen

INTERGEO 2017
26.-28. September 2017 in Berlin
Treffen Sie die WhereGroup in Halle 3.1, Stand A3.053
www.intergeo.de

Jörg Thomsen
WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG
Gillweg 3