[Mapbender-users] User Administrator in mapbender 3.0.6.0

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Tue Jan 9 23:37:55 PST 2018

Hello Thomas,

I tried to reproduce the behaviour and you are right.

With right edit no username can bedefine -> input field for username is
not editable

Looks like a bug in Mapbender.

Could you please create a bug ticket at

https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender/issues

Please discribe the workflow and maybe add screenshots.

Hope to see you in Bonn in March!

Astrid

Am 2018-01-09 11:35, schrieb Thomas Baschetti:
> Hi,
>
> i'm trying to implement a user administrator, but somehow i'm stuck
>
> What i want:
> - Application (name: app1): no problem
> - a couple of users: no problem
>
> - a group (name: myusergroup) of users with access to this
> application: no problem
> - a group of adminstrators for these users (name:mygroupadmin)
>
> what i can achieve:
> - users in the group mygroupadmin can view/edit/delete users of
> myusergroup
>
> Problem is giving the right to create users. Without 'owner' in ACL->
> User no Username can be given. With this right the mygroupadmin can
> edit any user (even root), which is of course not what i want.
>
> What am i missing?
>
> Thomas
>
> --
>
> Thomas Baschetti - Systemanalyse Geographische Informationssysteme
> Hakenstraße 8D
> 49074 Osnabrück
>
> Tel: 0541 25 91 90 | mobil 01577 189 25 91
> E-Mail: info at thomas-baschetti.de
> www.thomas-baschetti.de [1]
> Ust-IdNr.: DE264355072
>

> Links: