[Mapbender-users] Remove Demo Applications

KirkN kirkn at carterassoc.com
Thu Jul 5 11:08:03 PDT 2018

I have installed and set up Mapbender and have made my own applications. I
can't figure out how to remove the demo applications that show up on every
user's screen. There usual edit and remove buttons are not shown. I am able
to hide the built in YAML applications, but I don't see how to get rid of
these demos. Can someone please give me a tip?

I'm using Mapbender 3.0.6.3 on Ubuntu Linux 16.04.4 with the standard SQLite
database.

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t383442/mapbender.png>

Thanks

--