[Mapbender-users] Secured WMS Layers in Mapbender 3.0.8.3

Kai Tejkl k.tejkl at kosima-gmbh.de
Tue Aug 6 00:25:23 PDT 2019

Hi All,

I just updated from Mapbender 3.0.8 to 3.0.8.3 and got some problems with my
WMS-Layers from my Geoserver. The Layers are protected with username and
password and everything worked fine in the 3.0.8 version (just entered user
and password when loading a new datasource in Mapbender), but with the new
version I get an XML-Parse error. It seems to me that Mapbender can not
request the WMS-Data with username and password, as everything works fine if
I disable the security settings for this layer.

Any known issues with this problem?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

i.A. Dipl.-Ing. Kai Tejkl