[Mapbender-users] Secured WMS Layers in Mapbender 3.0.8.3

Charlotte Toma (WhereGroup) charlotte.toma at wheregroup.com
Tue Aug 6 01:38:23 PDT 2019

Hi Kai Tejkl ,

Mapbender in v 3.0.8.x has problems with protected services / layers.

You can see the issue with this bug in GitHub [1]. Perhaps you could add
your WMS-source in the description of #1198 to reproduce this bug or
test the behavior after the bugfix?

The mapbender team already started to test/fix this bug - please follow
the issue for further informations.

[1] https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender/issues/1198

Greetings

Charly

Kompaktkurs Aufbau einer GDI mit Open-Source-Software
FOSS Academy Sommerschule: 23. bis 27.09.2019
https://www.foss-academy.com/kompaktkurse.html

Charlotte Toma
GIS-Consultant
WhereGroup GmbH