[Mapbender-users] (no subject)

Gal Zsolt zsolt.gal at satelitnt.com
Thu Dec 5 05:10:36 PST 2019

Hello list!
Yesterday I install Ubuntu 18.4 and try a Git install. When I run ./bootstrap I get the following error:

- Installing doctrine/orm (v2.5.14): Loading from cache
Skipped installation of bin bin/doctrine for package doctrine/orm: name conflicts with an existing file
Skipped installation of bin bin/doctrine.php for package doctrine/orm: name conflicts with an existing file

Before I try the Git install I make only the required install for Mapbender.
I run the built in server and try.
I can't add Digitizer element to my application.

I don't know if this is related to the skipped installation, or not.
I will appreciate any help to solve/understand what happen.

Thanks.

Zsolt