[Mapbender-users] Please help - refreshLayersAfterFeatureSave -

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup) astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Mon Nov 11 00:49:04 PST 2019

Hello Zsolt,

you can't use this parameter with Mapbender 3.0.8.4 and Digitizer
version 1.0.x

You would have to take the newer digitzer version 1.3.

https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender-digitizer/releases/tag/v1.3-beta21

You have to build Mapbender with this version. Please follow the git
based installation.

https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender-starter/blob/master/README.md#getting-the-code

And replace the digitizer version with
/mapbender-starter/application/composer.json file

"mapbender/digitizer": "v1.3-beta21 at dev"

Best regards Astrid

Am 2019-11-11 06:26, schrieb Gal Zsolt:
> Hello List!
>
> I have a layer MyLines from my Geoserver on the main map. MyLines is a
> table in a PostgresSQL database.
>
> I edit MyLines with Digitizer, and change the field LineColor.
>
> The change effect appear only after I pan or zoom on the map.
>
> I use
>
> refreshLayersAfterFeatureSave:
>                 - 164
>
> where 164 is the Instance-ID of my layer.
>
> Where to put in the Digitizer Schemes this line? Is the place in
> schemes affect the change appear on the map?
>
> Thanks in advance for any help or idea where to find the solution.
>
> Zsolt GAL

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant

***************************