[Mapbender-users] mapbender failed to display WMS: Ebene außerhalb der Boundingbox

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup) astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Tue Dec 15 03:11:06 PST 2020

Hello,

in version 3.2.2 there is a bug with the BBOX calculaton.
https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender/issues/1264

A workaround is to load the WMS in 1.1.1 Version

https://geoinformatik.htw-dresden.de/ms/mbl?request=getcapabilities&service=wms&version=1.1.1

Also activate tiles as the WMS does not support large images.

See you Astrid

Am 2020-12-15 10:55, schrieb Göldner:
> Hello,
>
> I want to include the external WMS
> https://geoinformatik.htw-dresden.de/ms/mbl?request=getcapabilities&service=wms&version=1.3.0
> [1] to Mapbender 3.2.2, but it failed: the Layer is gray at the
> sidepane and moving over with mouse shows: “Ebene außerhalb der
> Boundingbox” (Layer outside the bounding box). The same problem
> occurs with a predefined layer (WMS features/capabilities are
> displayed well as data source) and with trying to load the WMS with
> the app header button.
>
> Using the same WMS in QGIS works fine, also in ArcGIS. Using the app
> I’m definitely inside a map region that has to show the WMS.
> Comparing the capabilities I didn’t find suspicious coordinates,
> only the BoundingBox use older CRS, but they are included in map
> layout. The older CRS uses reverse XY order, but OpenLayers6 is chosen
> and should know this. In map layout I tried a map extend that is much
> wider than the WMS.
>
> There are no hints in the app-log. Many other WMS work perfect.
>
> Are there any hints on possible reasons, things to test? Which values
> does the error text refer to? Maybe the capabilities are wrong, but
> how to check?
>
> Best regards
>
> Reiner Göldner
>
> Dr. Reiner Göldner
> Referent GIS

> LANDESAMT FÜR ARCHÄOLOGIE SACHSEN│SAXON ARCHAEOLOGICAL HERITAGE
> OFFICE
> Zur Wetterwarte 7 │01109 Dresden
> Tel: +49 351 8926 803│Fax: +49 351 8926 999
> reiner.goeldner at lfa.sachsen.de │ www.archaeologie.sachsen.de [2]
> Kein Zugang für elektronisch signierte sowie für verschlüsselte
> elektronische Dokumente
>

> Links:
> ------
> [1]