[Mapbender-users] Error with . and , and postgre

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup) astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Tue Nov 10 23:46:25 PST 2020

Hello Birger,

Mapbender comes with an SQLite database that is already prepared when
you download it.

When you change to a PostgreSQL database (which is recommended) you have
to populate your database with the Mapbender schema before you can
start.

You can do this with the following commands:

cd /var/www/mapbender
app/console doctrine:database:create
app/console doctrine:schema:create
app/console mapbender:database:init -v
app/console doctrine:fixtures:load
--fixtures=./mapbender/src/Mapbender/CoreBundle/DataFixtures/ORM/Application/
--append

Please also
https://doc.mapbender.org/en/installation/installation_ubuntu.html#optional

Then always check with the develloper mode (app_dev.php) to see the
changes:

http//localhost/app_dev.php

If you want to check the production mode you have to clear the cache
first (you find it at mapbender/app/cache/)

You also can run config:check to check your installation.

app/console mapbender:config:check

https://doc.mapbender.org/en/customization/commands.html#app-console-mapbender-config-check

Hope that information helps

Astrid

Am 2020-11-10 17:37, schrieb Birger.Boell at lbv-sh.landsh.de:
> Hi,
>
> thank you for this great tool. I tried to set up mapbender with
> postgresql. I can reach the front- and backend but when i try to
> create a new user, i always get status 500 - internal server error.
> I changed the parameters.yaml to my connection – the connection is
> working - but im not sure, if mapbende really uses the database,
> because its empty all over.
>
> While setting up the database,i had to create one table with manual
> help, because the script „app/console doctrine:database:create“ wasnt
> working. The sql statement uses a "," for decimals for the column
> "ratio". I had to change to a point, what postgre did accept.
>
> I think the internal server error 500 is also depending on this error
> "." and ","
>
> Whats the trick to solve this problem?
>
> Can someone help me?
>
> Thank you
>
> Birger

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant

  -----------------------------------
  Aufwind durch Wissen!
  Jetzt neu: Web-Seminare und Online-Schulungen
  bei der www.foss-academy.com
  -----------------------------------

   Astrid Emde
   WhereGroup GmbH