[Mapbender-users] WMS error

BRIAN STIFFENN LUNA BOLIVAR bslunab at correo.udistrital.edu.co
Wed Oct 14 12:51:18 PDT 2020

Thank you Jeff, I appreciate your response. I'm using the QGIS plugin but
still have the same problem. So I tried with the mapcache WMS request (
http://127.0.0.1/mapcache/wms?SERVICE=WMS&Request=GetCapabilities) but the
problem persists.

Let me show the following image, it runs only with the Mapbender Users wms
request.

[image: imagen.png]