[Mapbender-users] weird mapbender visualisation of layer tree on some clients

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup) astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Wed Sep 23 06:46:35 PDT 2020

Hello,

please update your Mapbender to 3.0.8.6.

This problem should  be solved in this version

https://mapbender.org/builds/3.0.8.6/

It occured when you open Mapbender with different links f.e

http://localhost/mapbender/
http://localhost/mapbender/app.php

Then the images are displayed fine with one link but not with the other.

If you do not want to update:
* delete the mapbender cache under mapbender/app/cache
* make sure that your users use only one of the two ways to open the
application.

Best regards
Astrid Emde

Am 2020-09-23 14:59, schrieb Jörg Thomsen:
> Hello,
>
> looks like a styling-problem.
>
> - have you tried a deep refresh with ctrl-F5?
> - can you delete the browser-cache?
> - are all symbols / fonts and css loaded properly (you can check it
> with
> F12 looking at the network-tab)
>
> Jörg Thomsen
>
> Am 23.09.20 um 14:19 schrieb Michael Tiede:
>>

>> Dear mapbender friends,
>>
>> we have a server with mapbender v3.0.8.1. running. With this instance
>> we are running 2 mapprojects.
>> For some reason the folder icons (open/expanded and closed folder
>> icon)
>> and checkboxes of the layertree in the sidepane are not displayed on
>> some clients for one of both map projects. The other map project. is
>> shown correctly. on same client.. So it is not possible to realize
>> which
>> layer is turned on or off. Tried with firefox, chrome, edge and ie.
>> All
>> browsers are showing same weird layertree visualisation for one of
>> both
>> mapprojects.
>> Trying to call the mapserverproject with weird visualisation on
>> anothter client at same time is fine.
>> Thoughts of Windows Updates as the cause were rejected as one
>> mapproject is shown correctly. The problem appears on several clients
>> and also some month after last editings on the project. The layertree
>> was shown correctly two weeks ago on said client.
>>
>> Any clues are appreciated.
>>

>> WICHTIGER HINWEIS
>>
>> Als Anhänge werden nur die Dateiformate pdf, docx und xlsx problemlos
>> zugestellt. Aus Sicherheitsgründen können Office-Dateiformate, die
>> ausführbare Programmcodes enthalten könnten (insbesondere doc, dot,
>> rtf und xls), nicht akzeptiert werden. Andere Formate werden erst nach
>> erfolgter Sicherheitsüberprüfung zugestellt, was mit Zeitverzögerung
>> verbunden ist.

> Viele Grüße,
> Jörg Thomsen

> Aufwind durch Wissen!
> Jetzt neu: Web-Seminare und Online-Schulungen
> bei der www.foss-academy.com
>
> Jörg Thomsen
> WhereGroup GmbH
> Bundesallee 23
> 10717 Berlin
> Germany
>
> Fon: +49 (0)30 / 5130 278 74
> Fax: +49 (0)30 / 5130 278 11
>
> joerg.thomsen at wheregroup.com
> www.wheregroup.com
>
> Geschäftsführer:
> Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm
> Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 9885

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant

  -----------------------------------
  Aufwind durch Wissen!
  Jetzt neu: Web-Seminare und Online-Schulungen
  bei der www.foss-academy.com
  -----------------------------------

   Astrid Emde
   WhereGroup GmbH