[Mapbender-users] Fwd: Installation issues + Uncaught PHP Exception Twig\Error\RuntimeError (code 0)

Norbert Farago norbert.farago at gmail.com
Tue May 21 03:04:09 PDT 2024

Hi Connor, hi Astrid,

thank you for the responses! I am using (or intend to use) the latest
version of Mapbender (3.3.5), so Symfony is 4.4.50. Unfortunately, the
app_dev.php does not work, ("You are not allowed to access this file. Check
app_dev.php for more information"), so you will be right, it is
something wrong with access rights. App_console is also not allowed to be
used, ("Warning: shell_exec() has been disabled for security reasons,
ConfigCheckCommand.php line 201"), and the system administrators will not
permit me to run this shell function.

The main problem is the virtual server I got is configured under Andrew
File System (AFS), so granting ordinary Unix/Linux write access is not
satisfactory, it had to be configured according to the AFS permissions.
Moreover, there is no www-data user in this environment, instead, a special
user and a Kerberos ticket are given to me every time I want to run a php
script. This user has the necessary read, list and write permissions on the
Mapbender folders you mentioned. I also gave it a try to grant read, list
and write permission to service.web, as an installation guide to Drupal
written by the same administrators suggested to, but it does not help.
I also checked whether php is running, but there is no problem, my simple
php scripts are OK.

So, the question remains, does anyone have experience with Mapbender under
AFS, and what other access rights should I set or obtain?

Best
Norbert

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup) via Mapbender_users <
mapbender_users at lists.osgeo.org> ezt írta (időpont: 2024. máj. 17., P,
12:57):