[mapguide-internals] Anyone was able to compile mg 2.0.0 with linux x86_64 ?

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at kde.org
Thu Apr 3 09:56:38 EDT 2008

Hi

I just gor a new machine 4 procs full 64 bits, and tried to compile pristine mg 2 package. I have a 64 bits linux installed using just 64 bits libraries.

First, i need add a CPPFLAGS=" -fPIC" global due to whole static libs everywhere.
To build Oem, i needed remove the explicit -march=i686 on some Makefiles ( ex. SWIGEx )

dwftoolkit have some own issues, one with atomic, and i was not able to solve and just add a dummy function for now ( i'm not the best kernel expert ), Tick32 and Tick64, and dwf_max, which not play nice with new gcc , i substituted for STL <algorithm> max, min

So, Oem built i was able to start mapguide, but then got stuck on mgRenderer, that got undefineds in gdFontCacheSetup Fdo*::Create functions

I stopped here last night.

Anyone can have some input ?

--
Helio Chissini de Castro
KDE Project South America Primary Contact