[mapguide-internals] Discuss: RFC 48 - MapStudio Open Source

Maksim Sestic max at geoinova.com
Mon Apr 21 03:26:24 EDT 2008

Hi Kenneth,

When MSOS hits the MGOS project, it would be great if it's wrapper API and
UI stay separated as components with their own versioning scheme. The API
part is already finding it's way in some of my ASP.NET projects... :-) All
it presently needs is porting to .NET 2.0 due to generics utilization.

Regards,
Maksim Sestic