[mapguide-internals] Do we need Redirect for MapGuide WebExtension on Linux

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Wed Dec 2 11:03:46 EST 2009

I have a defect logged regarding this. There is supposed to be a redirect, but it's only documented in the install guide for Linux rather than included. I requested in the defect that we include it simply commented out in the mapguide.conf on Linux. That way the user simply has to comment out the php and uncomment the java redirect.

Defect 1250359

There should be a redirect so that you don't have to reference the mapviewerjava path directly.

Regards,
Dave