[mapguide-internals] New York Code Sprint

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Wed Dec 16 12:24:51 EST 2009

Fellow members of the C tribe! I hope the holidays find you in good
spirits, and that you'll consider joining your other tribe members at
the New York Code Sprint early next year:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_York_Code_Sprint_2010

All details and planning on the wiki page. If you want to join in
discussions and get all updates, please subscribe to