[mapguide-internals] FW: [mapguide-users] MapGuide runs out of FDO connections under Fusion MGOS 2.1 Beta

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Jul 27 19:28:00 EDT 2009

I'm really hoping that someone has time to look at this issue.  It's fairly easy to replicate (see ticket below) and is a huge problem for anyone wanting to go to the current 2.1 stuff...  I wonder if this was somehow introduced (or if an existing flaw became easier to run into) with the new connection handling stuff?

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/1051