[mapguide-internals] FW: [mapguide-users] MapGuide runs out of FDO connections under Fusion MGOS 2.1 Beta

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Jul 27 20:52:43 EDT 2009

Hi Trevor,

Yep...

Every time I do a selection, the connection number goes up by one, and each one remains open and active.  None of the other SDF layers on my map ever show up on this page, regardless of how quickly I refresh it.

Same test using exact same application and version of fusion against a 2.0.x server, and SDF excluded from the pooled providers, and no connections show up at all.