[mapguide-internals] Builld / Release Component Query

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Jun 4 14:38:31 EDT 2009

FYI, there is some problem with the released build of FDO 3.4.0:
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/fdo-internals/2009-April/002833.html

AFAIK, the posted build has not been updated.
Is the installer using the posted FDO build, or a fresh build from the
actual branch?

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S