[mapguide-internals] About the WiX installer

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Mar 6 10:11:34 EST 2009

Cool...

If you look at the server custom action invocation (in the Installers/Mapguide/ dir I think), there is a condition there to change what happens on install/uninstall; should be able to use this to limit apache CA.

I wonder if WiX has an easy way of inserting a RunOnce as a CA to defer the server install until the reg key is set...

I think Kenneth was looking at IIS config.  Should be able to rev-eng a clean IIS install using ?heat.exe?