[mapguide-internals] Anyone need a build server?

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Thu Mar 19 09:25:24 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,

Jason and I started to set up a Windows build server last November.   If
anyone would like access to the build server, please let me know.  I am
planning to take a crack at setting up a BuildBot buildmaster server this
weekend.  This should help move the project towards automated daily builds.

According to the RFC 58, we are planning to post builds to the OSGeo
download site.  Do we need a separate download site for daily builds to aid
with the testing effort?  I'm not sure everyone wants to compile MapGuide.