[mapguide-internals] RE: mapguide-internals Digest, Vol 34, Issue 15

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Mon Oct 19 10:29:58 EDT 2009

Leaf, UV,

To be able to use only one "pinned" connection in session is unnecessary
restriction to application.

I think UV comment was correct that this RFC is connected to RFC78 (thanks
UV to pointing it out).
Instead of adding parameter to set transaction in execute sql functions it
should be better to use connection as parameter.
On that connection transaction is started or not, which depends of'course on
application.

In such case you can any number of transaction, readers, "pinned"
connections whatever.
Application is in control how and for what wants to use them. In that case
there is no confusion what is pinned what is in transaction etc...

Haris