[mapguide-internals] RE: Server status/Ping API

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Sun Oct 25 05:43:44 EDT 2009

Hi Bruce,

Would information similar to "uptime" from Linux be appropriate?

03:38:49 up 2 days, 17:29,  1 user,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.10

This would roughly translate to system time, MapGuide Server uptime, offline/online, and current user load.

We could also include server process memory utilization but that would take longer to generate.