[mapguide-internals] Re: Managed MGOS API issues

Crispin_at_1Spatial crispin.hoult at 1spatial.com
Tue Apr 13 03:08:57 EDT 2010

All,

This is certainly possible but you just have to be careful with references.
Internally we use the same source code (albeit with a couple of directives
to handle subtle differences in FDO versions) to build a solution with
different projects for FDO 3.3-3.5 EXEs and AutoCAD Map compatible netload
DLLs.  I remember the PINVOKE issue from 2 years ago and I am sure it's a
reference issue but don't have the code to hand.  Good luck, I'll post back
if I find it in the meantime...