[mapguide-internals] HTTP API Docs

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Fri Apr 16 15:23:18 EDT 2010

Hi list,

I've started work on the HTTP documentation again.  I decided to go with a single HTML page for each service.  By using intra-page links, I should be able to reduce some of the documentation duplication for the various HTTP parameters.  The Trac markup is messy but I think the additional navigation capabilities are worthwhile.  Please let me know what you think.

To address previous comments around operation versioning, I am trying to break the APIs into their respective versions.  For now, I am basing the docs on how the 2.1 code base handles the various versions of the HTTP API calls.  This may not be 100% accurate if we broke backward compatibility along the way.

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/HttpApi

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/HttpApi/RenderingService