[mapguide-internals] Re: Plus sign (+) in the middle of the ID

teymeny teymeny at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 10:36:34 EDT 2010

Crispin, thanks for you reply.
But this is how I'm using the selection object (Java):

xmlSelection = URLDecoder.decode(xmlSelection, "UTF-8");
MgMap map = new MgMap();
map.Open(resourceSrvc, MAP_NAME);
MgSelection selection = new MgSelection(map, xmlSelection);

The xmlSelection object contains the xml described in the replies above.

So, I'm not controling how the MapGuide server is going to read each ID, I'm
just giving to it the whole XML, and when I do it, all the features with the
"plus sign" in the ID are just ignored by the MgSelection object.

How can I workarround this problem? Is there a diferente decode option to
use?

Thanks for your time.