[mapguide-internals] RE: MapGuide 2.2 RC2

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Fri Jan 28 07:38:34 EST 2011

Hi Zac,

I have already coded a fix for 1584. The patch is attached to the defect.

Allow me to put some perspective on 1584.  Without the fix, simply performing a buffer or measure operation (which creates a temporary SDF) could take you MapGuide Server down.

Bruce has already reviewed the patch and I will check it into MapGuide 2.2 and trunk today or tomorrow.